Pickup & Drop Point : Kanyakumari & Madurai.
No.of days : 08 Days / 07 Nights.
Kanyakumari : Sunrise & Sunset Point, Vivekananda Rock, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Triveni Sanagam, Gandhi Memorial, Kamaraj Manimandapam, Suchindram Temple, Padmanabhapuram palace(optional) [ Stay ].
Trivandrum : Sri Ananthapadmanbhaswami Temple, Kovalam Beach, Poovar Bckwater, Chitra Art Gallery, Zoo & Museum [ Stay ].
Alleppey : Alleppey Beach, One of most popular Houseboat Night stay [ Stay ].
Thekkady : Periyar Lake and National Park, Periyar Wildlife Santanury, Spice Garden, Kathakali, Elephant Ride, Jungle Jeep safari [ Stay ].
Munnar : Eravikulam National Park (Raja Malai), Tea Museum, Dam, Tea Garden, Eco Point, Rose Garden, Photo point, Blossom Park, Boating in Kundale Dam, Top Station [ 2 Day Stay ].
Kodaikanal : Dum Dum Rock, View Point & Silver cascade Waterfall, Croaker's walk, Pillar Rocks, Green Valley View, Upper Lake View, Boating in Kodai Lake [ Stay & Drop ].
- * Important Notes.
- Upto the limit of 1750 Km and 05 Calender days.
- More than 1750 km, per KM Rates applicable (per km rates as per vehicle).
- One day halt charge Rs.100/ Night.
- Driver Allowence, Permit, Toll & Parking are exclude.
- Car Rental Rate differ in Season time.
- Minimum 250 Kms per Day.
|Cab Name||No. of Seat||Extra KM (Rs)||Driver Allowance (Rs)||Fare Details (Rs)|
|Swift Dzire A/c||4||11||300||22,250|
|Toyota Etios A/c||4||12||300||24,000|
|Chevrolet Tavera A/c||9||13||300||25,750|
|Mahindra Xylo A/c||7||14||300||27,500|
|Toyota Innova A/c||7||15||300||29,250|
|Tempo Traveller(12) A/c||12||18||500||34,500|
|Bus A/c or Non /c||Email or Phone Discussion|
- * Terms & Condition
- Booking of the vehicle will be confirmed against payment of 30% of total payment.
- Tour Guests are requested to carry any Photo ID proof.
- Please collect Bill before making payment.
- One day mean a calendar day from 12 am to 12 pm.
- It is appreciated to confirm/ Cancel the trip before a week of journey.
- Tariff may vary depends up the season and diesel price. (April 15 to Jun 15 & Oct 02 to Jan 05)
- Above program is subject to change as per the compulsion of the circumstance.